Tuesday 12 February 2013

Halycon Plastered

It will be half term next week, so we (the family) will all be travelling up to Halcyon for the week. The plan is to get all of the cladding on the east end complete before the return of the house martins so they will not be disturbed. I just hope they will rebuild their nests on the new wall.

The plasterers have just finished plastering all of the inside rooms and have done a fine job as far as I can see from the photographs they have sent me.
I am looking forward to seeing it up close and getting the heating on to dry it out. Considering that I put up the plasterboard, they have achieved a small miracle :-)

My next task inside is to lay a new floor with under floor heating. Luckily this something I have done before with more success that my attempts at plaster boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment